‘Working together as one team to provide the best care for our patients’
- We aim to provide the best possible outcomes for our patients in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Our Multi- Disciplinary team of Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Mental Health Practitioners and other specialist together with our administrative staff are approachable, respectful and patient-centered.
- We aim to be abreast of modern general practice, offering a wide range of services and facilities through our diverse, multi-disciplinary team
- We aim to become a Centre of Excellence for teaching and training of medical students, GP Registrars and Nurses.
- We aim to use technology smartly to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our administration, patient contact, accessibility and clinical activity
- We will continue to invest in our staff, diversifying and developing our skills and knowledge base to ensure that we have a highly skilled, resilient and adaptable work force to meet the needs of our patients and communities.
- We will seek to collaborate and work in partnership to strengthen community links and respond to local, regional and national initiatives.