Call us: 01509 277577

Email us:

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

You can complete a form online and print it off using this link or you can complete an online form below

Sick/Fit note


Date published: 8th October, 2014
Date last updated: 11th April, 2022